This Canon Raw to JPG converter can convert Canon Raw (Canon Camera Raw Image) files to JPG (JPEG Image) image.
How To Use:
- Select a Canon Raw file (such as *.crw, *.cr2).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- Canon Raw (Canon Camera Raw Image), Canon EOS digital cameras can capture images in a raw format, this format can contain unprocessed data from camera sensor, save all the details of a photo, so many photographers prefer to shoot, store and use raw files. The file extensions can be .crw, .cr2.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg.
Related JPG Image Converter:
- JPG Converter
- RAW to JPG
RAW (RAW Image)
- DNG to JPG
DNG (Digital Negative)
- Nikon Raw to JPG
Nikon Raw (Nikon Camera Raw Image)
- Sony Raw to JPG
Sony Raw (Sony Camera Raw Image)
- Pentax Raw to JPG
Pentax Raw (Pentax Camera Raw Image)
- Fuji Raw to JPG
Fuji Raw (Fuji Camera Raw Image)
- Kodak Raw to JPG
Kodak Raw (Kodak Camera Raw Image)
- Panasonic Raw to JPG
Panasonic Raw (Panasonic Camera Raw Image)
- Leica Raw to JPG
Leica Raw (Leica Camera Raw Image)
- Samsung Raw to JPG
Samsung Raw (Samsung Camera Raw Image)
- Sigma Raw to JPG
Sigma Raw (Sigma Camera Raw Image)