This PDF splitter can split PDF pages, it can split and cut a page range or multiple specified pages (contiguous or non-contiguous) from large PDF files into small PDF files, or extract each page to a separate PDF file.
- Page Range: the starting page number and the ending page number (such as from 10 to 20).
- Each Page to a PDF: one page corresponds to a separate PDF file.
- Specific Pages: page number (such as 5, 6, 7) or page range (such as 10-20, etc.).
How To Use:
- Select a PDF file.
- Select split method and enter pages number that you need.
- Click button "Split" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the splitted result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected document files.
Select other document tools according to your needs: