This free PDF compressor can compress PDF documents and reduce pdf size, optimize PDF contents (such as images, objects, file structure and text) while keeping the reading quality as much as possible, create smaller files from the original large files, makes it easier to store, read or share with friends. The tool will try to optimize all images in the document, reducing the image resolution and making it smaller, the image quality will be lower then the original image. In addition, the tool will detect duplicate images and override any ICC color profiles.
How To Use
- Select a PDF file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The time required for compression process is related to the size of original file, if your file has many pages, the compression time will be longer.
- In generally, this compression tool can resize pdf and produce smaller files than the original files. If your file has been optimized or compressed, it maybe can only shrink pdf file to a slightly smaller file, or even generate smaller file.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected document files.
Other Document Tools