This tool can add an image at the beginning or the end of PDF document, or insert an image after a specific page in PDF document. The tool supports a variety of image formats, not only common images such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, but also digital camera raw photos such as Cannon CR2/CR3, Nokin NEF, Adobe DNG, Sony ARW, etc. The image will automatically resize to fit the PDF page size, it will be placed in the center of the page, the tool provides two options "Minimum Left/Right Border" and "Minimum Top/Bottom Border" to control the distance between the image and the border.
How To Use:
- Select a PDF file.
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.webp, *.heic, *.psd, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw and more).
- Click button "Add" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- Add at the Beginning, the added image will be the first page, which can be used as the cover of the PDF document.
- Add at the end, the added image will be the last page.
- Insert After Page, the image will be inserted after the page you specify.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected document files.
Select other document tools according to your needs: