This free AAC to OGG converter can help you convert AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) audio to OGG (Ogg Vorbis) audio. The tool will try to maintain the audio quality of the source AAC file and create a high quality OGG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a AAC file (such as *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.m4r).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) is a lossy audio compression format, based audio-encoding standard for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4. This format is more advanced than MP3, offering better audio quality, and files in this format are usually larger then MP3 files for the same content. The file extensions can be .m4a, .m4b, .m4r, .aac.
- OGG (Ogg Vorbis) is a multimedia container format maintained by Xiph.org, used for the streaming and manipulation of multimedia files over the Internet. The file extensions can be .ogg, .oga, .ogv.
Related Audio Converters
Related Converters For Converting AAC to Other Audio
Related Converters For Converting Files To OGG