This free AVI to OGG converter can help you convert AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) audio to OGG (Ogg Vorbis) audio. The tool will try to maintain the audio quality of the source AVI file and create a high quality OGG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a AVI file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft, allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. This video format is a lossy compression codec that widely used in many platforms, such as multimedia CDs, TV, movies and more, but the files in this format are usually very large.
- OGG (Ogg Vorbis) is a multimedia container format maintained by Xiph.org, used for the streaming and manipulation of multimedia files over the Internet. The file extensions can be .ogg, .oga, .ogv.
Related Audio Converters
Related Converters For Converting AVI to Other Audio
Related Converters For Converting Files To OGG