This free WMV to OGG converter can help you convert WMV (Windows Media Video) audio to OGG (Ogg Vorbis) audio. The tool will try to maintain the audio quality of the source WMV file and create a high quality OGG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a WMV file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- WMV (Windows Media Video) is a container format from Microsoft, based on the Advanced Systems Format (ASF), can contain video in one of several video compression formats. This format was developed for streaming video and is therefore well suited for playback and transmission over the Internet.
- OGG (Ogg Vorbis) is a multimedia container format maintained by Xiph.org, used for the streaming and manipulation of multimedia files over the Internet. The file extensions can be .ogg, .oga, .ogv.
Related Audio Converters
Related Converters For Converting WMV to Other Audio
Related Converters For Converting Files To OGG