This AAC convert can convert your AAC audio files to other audio formats, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, M4A, AMR, OGG, AIFF and more.
How To Use:
- Select a AAC file (such as *.m4a, *.m4b, *.m4r, *.aac).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) is a lossy audio compression format, based audio-encoding standard for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4. The file extensions can be .m4a, .m4b, .m4r, .aac.
Convert AAC To Other File Converter:
- AAC to MP3
MP3 (MPEG1/2 Audio Layer 3)
- AAC to WMA
WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- AAC to WAV
WAV (Waveform Audio)
- AAC to FLAC
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- AAC to ALAC
ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)
- AAC to M4A
M4A (Apple Lossless Audio)
- AAC to AMR
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate)
- AAC to OGG
OGG (Ogg Vorbis)
- AAC to AIFF
AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format)