This free MOV to GIF converter can help you convert MOV (QuickTime Movie) image to GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source MOV file and create a high quality GIF file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a MOV file (such as *.mov, *.qt).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- MOV (QuickTime Movie) is a multimedia container that contains one or more tracks, developed by Apple, used natively by the QuickTime framework. This format can contain several different channels: video channel, audio channel and subtitle channel, which makes this is format particularly suitable for storing movies. The file extensions can be .mov, .qt.
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a bitmap image format developed by CompuServe, using the LZW lossless data compression, can be used to display animation, supports transparent background color and metadata. This format only supports 8-bit color with only 256 different colors, so it is a good choice for images that require small file sizes but do not need high color quality.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting Files To GIF