This BMP to WEBP converter can convert BMP (Bitmap) files to WEBP (Web Picture) image.
How To Use:
- Select a BMP file (such as *.bmp, *.dib).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- BMP (Bitmap) is a uncompressed raster graphics image format, used as standard image format under Windows operating system, Windows bitmaps are stored in a device-independent bitmap (DIB) format, a bitmap file contains a file header, information header, a color table, and bitmap bits. The file extensions can be .bmp, .dib.
- WEBP (Web Picture) is It is an efficient image format that supports lossless and lossy image compression. This format is based on VP8 encoding, and also supports animation.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert BMP to Other Image Converter:
- BMP to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- BMP to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- BMP to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- BMP to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- BMP to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
Convert Other File To WEBP Converter: