This GIF to WEBP converter can convert GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) files to WEBP (Web Picture) image.
How To Use:
- Select a GIF file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a bitmap image format developed by CompuServe, using the LZW lossless data compression, can be used to display animation, supports transparent background color and metadata.
- WEBP (Web Picture) is It is an efficient image format that supports lossless and lossy image compression. This format is based on VP8 encoding, and also supports animation.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert GIF to Other Image Converter:
- GIF to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- GIF to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- GIF to BMP
- GIF to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- GIF to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
Convert Other File To WEBP Converter: