This free MTS to AVI converter can help you convert MTS (MPEG Transport Stream) video to AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) video. The tool will try to maintain the video quality of the source MTS file and create a high quality AVI file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a MTS file (such as *.m2ts, *.mts, *.ts).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- MTS (MPEG Transport Stream) is a container file format used for multiplexing audio, video and other streams, used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD. The file extensions can be .mts, .m2ts, .ts.
- AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft, allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. This video format is a lossy compression codec that widely used in many platforms, such as multimedia CDs, TV, movies and more, but the files in this format are usually very large.
Related Video Converters
Related Converters For Converting MTS to Other Video
Related Converters For Converting Files To AVI