This free ASF to AVI converter can help you convert ASF (Advanced Systems Format) video to AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) video. The tool will try to maintain the video quality of the source ASF file and create a high quality AVI file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a ASF file (such as *.asf, *.wma, *.wmv).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- ASF (Advanced Systems Format) is a Microsoft streaming format, formerly Advanced Streaming Format, primarily used for streaming media. The file extensions can be .asf, .wma, .wmv.
- AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft, allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. This video format is a lossy compression codec that widely used in many platforms, such as multimedia CDs, TV, movies and more, but the files in this format are usually very large.
Related Video Converters
Related Converters For Converting ASF to Other Video
Related Converters For Converting Files To AVI