This MP4 to WEBM converter can convert MP4 (MPEG-4 Video) files to WebM (WebM Video) video.
How To Use:
- Select a MP4 file (such as *.mp4, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.h264, *.h265, *.264, *.265, *.hevc).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- MP4 (MPEG-4 Video) is a multimedia container and a compression standard for video, audio and other data (such as subtitle, image, text and more), developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG). The file extensions can be .mp4, .m4b, .m4v, .h264, .h265, .264, .265, .hevc.
- WebM (WebM Video) is a video container based on a profile of Matroska, used for delivering online videos using the HTML5 video tag, its video codec can be VP8 or VP9, and its audio codec can be Ogg Vorbis or Opus.
Related Reverse Video Converter:
Related Video Converter:
Convert MP4 to Other Video Converter:
- MP4 to 3GP
3GP (3GPP Multimedia)
- MP4 to AVI
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved)
- MP4 to FLV
FLV (Flash Video)
- MP4 to MKV
MKV (Matroska Video)
- MP4 to WMV
WMV (Windows Media Video)
- MP4 to MOV
MOV (QuickTime Movie)
- MP4 to M4V
M4V (iTunes Video)
Convert Other File To WEBM Converter: