This MP3 to M4R converter can convert MP3 (MPEG1/2 Audio Layer 3) files to M4R (iPhone Ringtone) audio.
How To Use:
- Select a MP3 file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- MP3 (MPEG1/2 Audio Layer 3) is an efficient and lossy compression format for digital audio, offers a variety of different bit rates, an MP3 file can also be encoded at higher or lower bit rates, with higher or lower resulting quality.
- M4R (iPhone Ringtone) is an audio file using AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), its format is the same as AAC audio, only the file extension is different between the two audios. As the ringtone for the iPhone, the maximum time for this audio is usually 30 seconds.
Related Reverse Audio Converter:
Related Audio Converter:
Convert MP3 to Other Audio Converter:
- MP3 to WMA
WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- MP3 to WAV
WAV (Waveform Audio)
- MP3 to FLAC
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- MP3 to ALAC
ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)
- MP3 to M4A
M4A (Apple Lossless Audio)
- MP3 to AMR
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate)
- MP3 to OGG
OGG (Ogg Vorbis)
- MP3 to AIFF
AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format)
- MP3 to OPUS
OPUS (SILK+CELT Codec)