This Mobile audio converter can convert various audio files to Mobile specific audio format, the output file can be played in your Mobile device.
How To Use:
- Select a audio/video file (such as *.mp3, *.mp4, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.h264, *.h265, *.264, *.265, *.hevc, *.wma, *.wav, *.wave, *.flac, *.m4a, *.amr, *.3ga, *.ogg, *.oga, *.mid, *.midi, *.aiff, *.aif, *.aifc, *.m4r, *.aac, *.wmv, *.avi, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.mp1, *.mp2, *.m1v, *.mpv).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- Most mobile can play MP3 and AMR audio files, MP3 format is commonly used for music files, and AMR format is used for storing short audio recordings. The file extensions of mobile audio can be .mp3,.amr,.3ga.
Related Audio Converter: