This Android audio converter can convert various audio files to Android specific audio format, the output file can be played in your Android device.
How To Use:
- Select a audio/video file (such as *.mp3, *.mp4, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.h264, *.h265, *.264, *.265, *.hevc, *.wma, *.wav, *.wave, *.flac, *.m4a, *.amr, *.3ga, *.ogg, *.oga, *.mid, *.midi, *.aiff, *.aif, *.aifc, *.m4r, *.aac, *.wmv, *.avi, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.mp1, *.mp2, *.m1v, *.mpv).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- Android supported audio formats include MP3, AAC, AMR, FLAC (Lossless), MIDI, Vorbis and WAV. The file extensions of Android audio can be .mp3,.aac,.amr,.flac,.wav.
Related Audio Converter: