This Xbox video converter can convert various video files to Xbox specific video format, the output file can be played in your Xbox device.
How To Use:
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.h264, *.h265, *.264, *.265, *.hevc, *.mkv, *.avi, *.wmv, *.flv, *.f4v, *.mov, *.qt, *.vob, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mp1, *.mp2, *.m1v, *.mpv, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.3gp2, *.rmvb, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.ts, *.xvid, *.rm, *.divx, *.asf, *.wma, *.webm, *.wtv).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- Xbox supported video formats include MP4, WMV, AVI and more. The recommended video format is MPEG-4.
Related Video Converter: