This free Motion Photo converter can convert motion photo files to JPG (JPEG Image), GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) and MP4 (MPEG-4 Video) files. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source file and create a high quality image file as much as possible. The output file format is based on your choice.
How To Use
- Select a image file (such as *.jpg).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- Motion Photo (Phone Photo with Video) is taken on an Android phone, such as Samsung phone, including a still image and a short video, the short video clip record what happens before the picture was taken, and some photos whose names start with MVIMG. The file extensions can be .jpg.
Related Image Converters