This M4A converter can convert various audio files to M4A (Apple Lossless Audio) audio, such as Audio, Video, MP3, MP4, WMA, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, M4A, AMR, OGG, MIDI, AIFF, AAC, WMV, AVI, MPEG and more, or convert M4A audio files to other audio formats.
How To Use:
- Select a audio/video file (such as *.mp3, *.mp4, *.m4b, *.m4v, *.h264, *.h265, *.264, *.265, *.hevc, *.wma, *.wav, *.wave, *.flac, *.m4a, *.amr, *.3ga, *.ogg, *.oga, *.mid, *.midi, *.aiff, *.aif, *.aifc, *.m4r, *.aac, *.wmv, *.avi, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.mp1, *.mp2, *.m1v, *.mpv).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- M4A (Apple Lossless Audio) is an audio coding format by Apple, used for storing audio data losslessly without losing any quality, open source and royalty-free.
Convert Other File To M4A Converter:
- Audio to M4A
- Video to M4A
- MP3 to M4A
MP3 (MPEG1/2 Audio Layer 3)
- MP4 to M4A
MP4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- WMA to M4A
WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- WAV to M4A
WAV (Waveform Audio)
- FLAC to M4A
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- ALAC to M4A
ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)
- AMR to M4A
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate)
- OGG to M4A
OGG (Ogg Vorbis)
- MIDI to M4A
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface)
- AIFF to M4A
AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format)
- AAC to M4A
AAC (Advanced Audio Coding)
- WMV to M4A
WMV (Windows Media Video)
- AVI to M4A
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved)
- MPEG to M4A
MPEG (MPEG Video)
Convert M4A To Other File Converter: