This HTML to TXT converter can convert HTML (HyperText Markup Language) files to TXT (Plain Text) ebook.
How To Use:
- Select a HTML file (such as *.html, *.htm).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected ebook files.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a markup language used for most web pages, a special kind of text document to present text, graphics and more. The file extensions can be .html, .htm.
- TXT (Plain Text) is a sequence of lines of electronic text, contains only ASCII or Unicode text, the most common character encodings available for Unicode is UTF-8, each line of text separated by a two-character combination: CR and LF, which have ASCII codes 13 and 10.
Related Reverse Ebook Converter:
Related Ebook Converter:
Convert HTML to Other Ebook Converter:
- HTML to EPUB
EPUB (Electronic Publication)
- HTML to MOBI
MOBI (Mobipocket E-book)
- HTML to AZW
AZW (Amazon Word)
- HTML to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- HTML to DOCX
DOCX (Office Open XML Document)
Convert Other File To TXT Converter: