This EPUB to HTML converter can convert EPUB (Electronic Publication) files to HTML (HyperText Markup Language) ebook.
How To Use:
- Select a EPUB file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected ebook files.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- EPUB (Electronic Publication) is a free and open e-book standard from the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF), an open XML-based format for digital books and publications, can be read on portable e-ink devices, mobile phones, and desktop computers.
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a markup language used for most web pages, a special kind of text document to present text, graphics and more. The file extensions can be .html, .htm.
Related Reverse Ebook Converter:
Related Ebook Converter:
Convert EPUB to Other Ebook Converter:
- EPUB to MOBI
MOBI (Mobipocket E-book)
- EPUB to AZW
AZW (Amazon Word)
- EPUB to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- EPUB to DOCX
DOCX (Office Open XML Document)
- EPUB to TXT
TXT (Plain Text)
- EPUB to RTF
RTF (Rich Text Format)
Convert Other File To HTML Converter: