This free AMR to MP3 converter can help you convert AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) audio to MP3 (MPEG Audio Layer 3) audio. The tool will try to maintain the audio quality of the source AMR file and create a high quality MP3 file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a AMR file (such as *.3ga, *.amr).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) is a audio data compression format, optimized for speech coding, an 3GPP-specified 3GP container format, used by mobile telephone handsets for voice recordings. The audio quality of this format is low. The file extensions can be .amr, .3ga.
- MP3 (MPEG Audio Layer 3) is an efficient and lossy compression format for digital audio, it offers a variety of different bit rates. The MP3 files can also be encoded at higher or lower bit rates, with higher or lower resulting quality. This format uses MPEG Audio Layer 3 encoding to compress audio data, which compresses the original file to a small file and still maintains good sound quality.
Related Audio Converters
Related Converters For Converting AMR to Other Audio
Related Converters For Converting Files To MP3